X-Rite Incorporated and Pantone LLC will showcase their latest Color iMatch formulation software for the textile industry at ITMA 2019. The software offers better initial matches and fewer corrections for faster dyeing times, cost savings and reduced waste.
The Color iMatch improves color matching by addressing this interdependence. It intelligently processes color data to provide optimal initial color matches and reduce wasteful formulation attempts. With a high return on investment, Color iMatch streamlines complicated textile workflows, improves formulation efficiency, and reduces material waste.
It offers textile and apparel manufacturers the following benefits
• Increases match rate up to 50 per cent and cuts correction steps by more accurately identifying likely dye combinations and accounting for current process conditions.
• It has the ability to dynamically update dye characterisations to maintain dye behavior, which may shift over time due to variations in ambient conditions, procedures, equipment or materials.
• Its fully-integrated Colorant Editor offers improved database performance by providing specific guidance that guarantees match prediction confidence.
• Digital specification of Pantone standards, including Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System for cotton and nylon, through PantoneLIVE™, which provides the official spectral values for Pantone standards.
• Easy transition between jobs by applying dynamic Formulation Rules that include process, material and customer specifications. • A gamut viewer to visually evaluate achievability by offering a unique target overlay to help lab professionals make educated formulation decisions.