Asia's premier fashion event CENTRESTAGE concluded successfully on Saturday, attracting more than 7,700 buyers from 78 countries and regions. The three-day exhibition brought together more than 240 fashion brands from 19 countries and regions, showcasing a wide range of products from ready-to-wear to accessories.
The fair was well-received by both exhibitors and buyers. Many exhibitors said that they were able to meet new buyers and generate leads, while buyers said that they were impressed by the quality and variety of products on display.
The survey revealed a growing emphasis on sustainable fashion; 74% of respondents agreed this would be prevalent in the industry this year.
CENTRESTAGE also opened to the public on its final day. More than 30 fashion shows and events were organised throughout the fair, attracting enthusiastic participation from both industry professionals and the general public.
Here are some of the highlights of CENTRESTAGE 2023:
• The fair attracted more than 7,700 buyers from 78 countries and regions, a significant increase from last year.
• The number of buyers from the Middle East, Mainland China and ASEAN countries recorded significant growth.
• The survey revealed that 67% of respondents believed that Hong Kong-designed fashion products were of the same quality as those in developed markets.
• 85% of respondents named Hong Kong as their top choice for physical trade fairs.
• 74% of respondents agreed that sustainable fashion would be prevalent in the industry this year.
CENTRESTAGE is a valuable platform for fashion brands to connect with buyers and showcase their products. The fair has successfully created business opportunities for exhibitors and buyers, and it is a key event in the global fashion industry.