Feedback Here

fbook  tweeter  linkin YouTube
Global contents also translated in Chinese

Fabstract Clothing: Poised for a take off

Fabstract Clothing, a Noida-based manufacturer of ladies knitwear since 1991 has recently added woven garments to its range. Fabstract Clothing, under the leadership of Nitin Batra has created a niche in the knitwear segment and is working with well-known labels in the US like Billabong, Urban Outfitters, Rip Curl, Quiksilver (Roxy), etc. and is also associated with buyers in Sweden, France, Canada and Italy.

The company with all in-house manufacturing facilities at its two factories in Noida, which have the facility for knitting, cutting, stitching, embroidery and finishing of garments, Fabstract is now geared to enter the woven business. Batra says, they added woven fabrics to their range and that is 5 per cent of their production capacity. Knitted garments takes 95 per cent of their business share as they specialize in knits and offer garments in all kinds of knitted fabrics including jersey, fancy fabrics, interlocks, prints etc.

Fabstract’s production capacity is around 80,000 to 90,000 pieces per month. However, it varies from style to style. The company’s major export destination is the US which accounts for 70 per cent of its exports and the rest 30 per cent goes to European markets. The product range includes women’s wear like dresses, tops, skirts, nightwear, etc. With a turnover of $4 million, the company is looking to grow at least by 10 per cent in financial year 2015-16.

 
LATEST TOP NEWS
 
 
MOST POPULAR NEWS